1. No man should dwell on failure, Neither should any man dwell on Success, both have the ability of preventing you from making progress.
2. Christians never Fail, they are successful at winning or learning.
3. A true great man is not someone who has a success story alone, but a track record of Failure.
4. Failure prepares you for a future, Success can’t.
5. People listen to those who Failed then Succeeded, not just those who’ve been successful all through, because they understand Frustration more than anyone.
6. Failure is not when you’re disappointed, but when you let the disappointment determine your strength.
7. Your Success doesn’t necessarily mean you’re greater than those who’ve failed.
8. The preparation of failure depicts a false expectation of success.
9. Failures are landmarks that enlighten a yielding generation
10. The understanding that you’re a Victor makes you a Success all your life.